LVL LASHES BY JULIE SHIPLEY
Fake eyelashes are a thing of the past thanks to the LVL enhance treatment created by Nouveau Lashes. This revolutionary eyelash treatment leaves you with perfect lashes for days on end by straightening your natural eyelashes at the root and creating the appearance of thicker, longer lashes. The results are immediate, meaning you leave the salon with perfect lashes for up to eight weeks. Plus the added lash tint means your eyelashes are perfect from the moment you wake up, so there’s no need for mascara, adhesive or extensions.
The LVL Lashes treatment takes around 40 minutes and the results are instant. During this time, you’ll get to unwind and relax in my home based salon as I perform the closed-eye treatment. The treatment lasts up to 8 weeks and little maintenance is needed once you leave the salon. My expert training and expertise means that there’s no damage to your natural lashes and you can rest assured that you’re in expert hands.
The LVL Lash Lift is a low maintenance treatment meaning you don’t need to return to the salon after your treatment. However I do recommend using our Nouveau Lashes Lash & Brow Conditioning Serum* at home to help nourish and strengthen lashes and keep them looking healthy. Ultimately, this means you can enjoy the effects of your LVL treatment for longer. To keep your lashes looking dark, return to the salon after 4 weeks to top up your tint.
After your LVL treatment
- For the first 24 hours after your treatment it’s important not to allow water to come in to contact with your lashes
- Avoid steam, saunas, swimming or washing your face with hot water for the first 48 hours
- Avoid touching, rubbing or introducing foreign bodies or contaminants into the treatment area
- Ensure lashes are not disturbed or manipulated into different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing the face, applying moisturiser or cosmetics)
- Don’t rub your eyes when washing your face – always pat the lashes dry after cleansing
- Do not perm lashes or use lash curlers
- Do not use waterproof mascara
- Use oil free make-up remover if mascara is worn (only use a water-based mascara)
To achieve the maximum results from your LVL Enhance treatment, it is essential that you follow the aftercare advise. Failure to do so could lead to an adverse treatment outcome (e.g. irritation, swelling, lash damage etc.). If redness or irritation does occur, apply a damp cotton wool compress. If symptoms persist consult a General Practitioner.
Lash & Brow conditioning serum (available to purchase in salon) - £19.99
- Designed to maintain the LVL lift for longer
- Locks in moisture for healthy lashes and brows
- Contains a complex blend of multi-vitamins, powerful antioxidants and conditioning agents
- Can also use before applying make-up to protect and prime lashes