HD BROWS BY JULIE SHIPLEY
Every HD Brows treatment by Master Stylist Julie Shipley is bespoke to you to make sure your new eyebrows suit your face shape. A perfectly created eyebrow shape, length and colour can make you look years younger and this multi-step eyebrow treatment involves measuring, tinting, waxing, threading and light makeup to create brow perfection.
Try the UK's most loved brow treatment
As Preston’s only HD Brows Master Stylist, I have the best skills and training to tame, shape, lighten and darken eyebrows. A typical HD Brows treatment takes between 30 – 45 minutes, where I’ll work to transform even the most unruliest, sparse or over plucked brows.
I tailor every treatment to each client to make sure the shape and colour suits your individual face, look and personality. For those with sparse brows, where microblading can be the perfect immediate fix, I can help you to work on a regrowth programme to achieve perfect brows. This does take time, which is why I also stock a wide range of HD Brows products to fill in the gaps and hide those sparse areas until your new brows grow in.
A HD Brows treatment has even been compared to a ‘mini facelift’ and has a number of celebrity fans including Amanda Holden, Nicole Scherzinger and Kylie Minogue.
A patch test is required 48 hours before every HD Brows treatment. Clients under the age of 16 and those who are pregnant or breastfeeding will not will have their eyebrows tinted during the HD Brows treatment due to safety recommendations.
Good aftercare is a must to keep your HD Brows looking salon perfect in between appointments.
- Follow your stylist’s recommendations and avoid tweezing in between appointments.
- Avoid excessive rubbing or touching of the treated area for 24 hours.
- Avoid prolonged contact with direct sunlight, the use of sunbeds, saunas, steam-rooms and swimming pools for 48 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid exfoliating and anti-ageing products around the brow area for 3 days either side of the treatment.
- Avoid using any fake tanning products on the face for 2 to 3 days either side of the treatment. If you do wish to use fake tanning products on your face, apply a barrier to the hair and small area around the brow prior to tanning to prevent discolouration of your tint.
- Remember, your results will be darker and more defined immediately after your treatment. The make up applied is not permanent and tint will fade depending on the frequency of cleansing.
- I strongly recommend the use of HD Brows Tint Lock Serum to prolong the wear of your tint and keep brows conditioned after your treatment.
- You must inform your HD Brows stylist immediately should you experience any swelling, itchy rashes, bruising, skin grazing or cuts after your treatment, so they can advise you on the correct procedure to follow.
Please see the latest HD Brows Tinting Policy Update here.